Global Perspectives – the HAEi magazine #1/2017 is out now
We are excited to inform you that the first 2017 edition of “Global Perspectives” – the HAEi magazine – is out today. The content is truly getting global as we this time will bring you news from some 25 countries across five continents.
Among many other topics you will find:
- a presentation of Javier Santana, the new HAEi Regional Patient Advocate for Latin America
- information on the 2017 awareness campaign leading up to hae day :-)
- an article about Professor Henriette Farkas receiving the 2017 Hilfenhaus Award
- the patient story of Raquel Martins from Brazil
- and naturally a lot of news from the national organizations around the globe
Please feel free to download the magazine here - and distribute it to anyone you feel could make good use of it!